1ST FLOOR, 8-10 THROGMORTON AVENUE
Is a 4 storey property in the heart of the city near Bank and Liverpool Street station. The 1st floor is 6000 square feet of prime office space on a private road. Following the successful completion of the 2nd floor, Prospace carried out the CAT A refurbishment of the 1st floor so that it could be let in the same way. During the project, Prospace also carried out minor refurbishment works to the ground floor office floor in order for the landlord to put that floor also on the market for letting.
To meet the high standard of the 2nd floor following its completion, and to get the 1st floor on to the market as soon as possible in order to find new tenants.
The project was successfully delivered on time and within budget.
- Complete strip out to core including floors, ceilings and services etc
- New mechanical services
- New LED lighting and electrac
- New metal ceilings and raised access floors
- Complete refurbishment of toilets including new sanitary ware, cubicles, IPS panels, worktops, tiling etc
- Fire Alarm modifications
- New doors and ironmongery
- New carpet, redecoration and cleaning of the ground floor
- CLIENT CBRE (ICL Investment Trust LTD)
- ContractJCT Minor Works
- Duration13 Weeks
- CATEGORY Case Studies