1st FLOOR, 16 ST CLARE STREET
Is a multi-tenanted commercial property comprising of 6 floors of office space. Following successfully completing the 2nd floor 12 months prior to this project, Prospace were appointed to undertake the refurbishment works of the first floor and demised toilets.
The purpose of the works was to bring the space up to a high standard of finish in order to help agents market the space and encourage interest from prospective tenants.
During the early stages of the project, a tenant signed up to the space. Prospace incorporated two offices/meeting rooms which included redesigning the services to suit these two rooms. In addition, Prospace had to reconfigure the front entrance into the office space as the tenant wanted a 2nd access/egress into the office and a more prominent front entrance.
As with the 2nd floor, it was paramount that the mechanical and electrical installation was of the highest quality as these services were to remain exposed. Coordination between the lighting, fire alarm and air conditioning was a key feature for compliance, functionality and aesthetic.
- Strip out back to the shell
- Reconfiguration of the office front entrance, including forming a new structural opening to provide additional access into the office
- Tenants glazed partitions to form office/meeting room
- Lighting, Small power, floor boxes & trunking
- New raised access floor
- Fire alarm
- Exposed air conditioning
- MF Ceiling throughout
- Doorsets & Skirting
- New sanitary ware & IPS access panels to WC’s
- Tea points
- Wall and floor tiling
- Fixtures and fittings
- CLIENT Threadneedle Pensions Ltd
- ContractJCT 2016 Design & Build
- Duration8 Weeks
- CATEGORY Case Studies