NORWICH UNION HOUSE, CROYDON
Norwich Union House is an 8 storey multi-tenanted building dating back to the early 1980s. The common areas to each floor accommodate male and female restrooms and a lift lobby. ProSpace were appointed to strip the areas back to the core structure and re-fit to a high specification. The works were undertaken in phases to maintain a sufficient level of facilities for the 400+ tenants. The works were executed outside normal hours providing the occupant’s continuity in their business.
100% focus was on providing the client and tenants with modern and improved facilities without causing any disruption to the day to day operations of the occupants, and without compromising health & safety. The building accommodates conference and meeting facilities, and a call centre which operates 12 hours per day, 6 days a week. In considering these circumstances, the majority of the project works were executed overnight. Site cleanliness was maintained at all times.
- Isolate services & strip out/demolition
- Plasterboard ceilings/dryline walls
- Altro flooring with coved skirting
- Overhaul existing extract system
- Decra Symetria cubicles & service panels
- Decra Consul vanity illuminated below
- Sanitary ware/pillar taps/economy flushes
- Back-lit mirrors/fixtures & fittings
- Lights and extract system
- CLIENT Freshwater
- ContractJCT Minor Works
- Duration14 Weeks
- CATEGORY Case Studies