GROUND FLOOR, INDIA HOUSE, LONDON
Is a multi-tenanted commercial property comprising of 5 floors of office space. Prospace were appointed to undertake the refurbishment works of the vacant ground floor. The purpose of the works was to bring the space up to a high standard of finish in order to help agents market the space and encourage interest from prospective tenants.
To complete the works as quickly as possible to the highest quality standard so that the floor could be let.
- Strip out back to the shell
- LED ceiling and wall lights
- Small power and cleaners sockets
- Modifications to an existing fire alarm
- New ‘Kardean’ floor finish
- Testing and commissioning of Mechanical services
- CLIENT UBS Real Estate
- ContractJCT Design & Build
- Duration5 Weeks
- CATEGORY Case Studies